What is N.P.K.? Shakti (N.P.K.) (Organic/BioFertilzer) | GHAGGAR BIOTECH
18 October 2021
What is NPK?
Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium are abbreviated as NPK. Plant nutrients are necessary for the growth of plants.
Nitrogen is an essential nutrient that is needed in the photosynthesis process and is beneficial to plant growth.
Phosphorous is a nutrient that is used by plants and crops for their roots and stems.
Potassium is a nutrient that aids in the production of food.
GHAGGAR BIOTECH is one of the Top FertilizerCompanies in India.
Shakti (N.P.K.) is one of the best products of GHAGGARBIOTECH
Shakti (N.P.K.) (Carrier-Based Consortia / LiquidConsortia): Shakti (N.P.K.) (Carrier-Based Consortia / Liquid Consortia):
• One of the greatest organic fertilizers/manures for cropsand plants is Shakti (NPK).
• In organic farming, it is critical for the proper nutrition of plants.
• This organic fertilizer promotes healthy plant growth and improves plant quality.
• Shakti (NPK) is an organic fertilizer/manure that stabilizes nitrogen in the atmosphere and makes it ideal for piths, as well as solutes and supplies phosphorus and potash to plants.
• It's also a bacteria-based composting culture.
Fertilizer Application: 2-4 kg / 250-500 cc soil treatment Combine Shakti Organic Manure/Fertilizer with kissan veer organic manure and place it in the shade for a while. It can be used per acre before sowing or as a stand-alone crop.
Prepare the seed treatment by combining 100-200 grams of jaggery with 2 liters of water. To this solution, add the 250 g / 100 ml
Shakti Liquid: Mix 10-12 kg of seeds in this solution, dry them in the shade, and sow them.
Sprinkler: Before flowering, apply a Shakti (200-500ml)organic manure/fertilizer per acre.
Crops: Wheat, paddy, sugarcane, legumes, vegetables, flowers, and medicinal plants, to name a few.
There are two types of packaging available: granulated andpowder. 4 kg / 2 kg / 4 kg / 2 kg / 2 kg
Liquid packaging is available: 1000 millilitres, 500millilitres, 250 millilitres, and 100 millilitres
Helpline +91 9416047627 to buy the best organic fertilizer in India and to learn about Jaivik Khad Price.